Last updated: Jun 29, 2021
If you still have questions after reading our policy, or if you already have some, feel free to contact us.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 77 Leads, located 9450 Southwest Gemini Drive, Greenway, Beaverton, 97008, United States.
- Country refers to United States.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual (referred to as either “Personal Data”, “Personal Information”, “Data or “Information”).
- Service refers to the services We provide via the Website, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to 77 Leads, accessible from https://www.77leads.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information We Collect
Information We collect directly from You
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Information automatically collected
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
How We Store and Secure your Information
Storage of your Information
Information we maintain may be stored within the Country. If you live outside of the Country, you understand and agree that you are transferring your information to the Country. Our platforms are subject to the Country’s laws, where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Security of your Information
All your Personal Information is captured through secured forms and encrypted using 256 Bit SSL Encryption, before being transmitted from your Device to our servers.
Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, is never collected and stored by Us. It is directly encrypted, protected as well as transmitted through a reputable, industry-standard payment processor.
Access to your Personal Information is restricted within our Company. Only people who need the information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to your Personal Information.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Use your Information
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may use your Information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
How We Share your Information?
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your Personal Information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share Personal Information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- In order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: we may share information to respond to a court order or subpoena, or if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose, with your consent.
You can decide How We Use your Information
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, enter your email in the opt-out form located on our contact page, or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. All our messages include a Unsubscribe link at the bottom.
Please note that even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we may still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions. If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from one of our business partners with whom we have shared your information, you will still receive marketing communications from us and any other business partners with whom your information was shared.
You can request that we stop sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes. To opt out of having us share your information with third parties for their promotional purposes, please contact us.
Disclosure of your Information
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Links to Other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.